Connecting Others with
the Love of God
to Transform the World
Prayer Fellowship is a small group ministry that meets once a week to write prayer cards to our shut-ins and to those who have been lifted up in prayer. It is also a time of fellowship. We are a fairly flexible group and would love to have others join us in this prayer ministry. If you would like a vital way to connect with the church, please come. If you have questions, please contact Judy Entenman (517-282-6827).
Every Monday at 5pm, Dimondale United Methodist Church members gather in prayer, lifting up the joys and concerns of people in our congregation, our families, our communities and around the world. In addition to praying for them, we send a personal prayer note to each person who desires one. If you or someone you know is in need of prayer, you can call the church office (517) 646-0641 to relay a prayer request. If you would like us to send a personal prayer note for someone, please include the person’s name and address. People enjoy the cards that the group sends out and they need your help. If you have some time please come and join them. To make a prayer request, click on the Prayer Request tab on this website and share your prayers. If you have questions, please contact Judy Entenman (517-282-6827).
The Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Join Us At Prayer Fellowship
10. We have lots of Fun.
9. You get the latest news about our church family.
8. Many hands and prayers make light work.
7. It is a wonderful opportunity for fellowship with lots of laughter.
6. So Judy and Tonie don’t get writer’s cramp.
5. An opportunity to fuel your faith.
4. There is strength in numbers – especially in prayer.
3. To do one of the things the New Testament asks us to do: “Pray without ceasing.”
2. To make a difference in people’s lives.
1. To become a part of a significant ministry of this church.
WE NEED YOU!
Prayer Fellowship meets every Monday at 5:00pm.
Dimondale and Mt. Hope United Methodist Church Men’s Fellowship Group have a breakfast meeting every third Saturday, 8:00 am at MorningLory in Dimondale. All men in the community are invited!